We imagine if you are trying to plan a wedding for any date in 2020 that you are met with waves of uncertainty amongst all the hope you have for throwing your dream party. The situation with the coronavirus is continually changing and no one is able to predict exactly how long normal life will be put on hold. Because of this, we want to communicate exactly what you can expect from us, both if you’ve booked us and if you’re thinking of booking us.
First of all, we are here for you.
If you want to call us and just talk through options, your situation, or just talk through some of your anxieties, we’re down to listen and talk. We don’t want you to feel alone in your worries.
Now, let’s talk rescheduling
- If you should decide to reschedule your wedding due to COVID-19, your non-refundable retainer can be transferred to any available date in 2021 with no rescheduling fee.
- Please communicate with us if you are thinking of rescheduling.
- We will give you a list of all our available dates. This is continually changing, so please check in as your plans progress.
- If you decide to reschedule for a date we are unavailable, we will have a trusted associate photographer/videographer shoot under our company and take care of you. We’d like to avoid this as much as possible, since you probably put a lot of thought into hiring us and we’d love to be there!
- If you decide to cancel all together, the retainer amount remains non-refundable but can be transferred to an engagement, elopement, or couples session scheduled before the end of 2021.